SAS IoT Commercial specializes in converting IoT market opportunities into value capture revenue sharing relationships or working with new clients to introduce new products, services, or margin improvements.
We are seeking senior strategic business development leaders with a deep understanding of the markets and ecosystems of the Internet of Things (IoT) to focus on growing out our Healthcare IoT channels and achieving sales targets through execution of the company’s IoT sell-through strategy.
- Responsible for overall performance of the assigned vertical and achievement of strategic objectives and revenue targets.
- This position covers Healthcare -> This includes health monitoring, medical devices, telemedicine, pharmaceutical, payers, providers, and life sciences.
- Proactively execute strategic business plan for assigned vertical that will be used to achieve/exceed sales goal.
- Develops go to market plans for IoTc solutions with multiple distribution approaches; identifies market segments with high "close" potential, qualifies, advances opportunity through milestone steps of sales cycle and forecast time frames to close business
- Develop, manage, and establish successful IoT channel and partner relationships.
- Ability to understand and quantify the impact of inefficient operations within Healthcare to optimally design value proposition and work with the appropriate clients to enable transformative outcomes
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of healthcare marketplace applicable to IoT
- Develop and Manage key customer relationships and help close strategic sales opportunities
- Identify and influence key stakeholders at all levels within partner organizations and SAS to build relationships, enhance SAS IoT brand, generate and develop ideas, and pursue opportunities that will result in alternate routes to market and increased revenue
- Demonstrate value- and trust-based business development and selling skills with a deep understanding of the customer’s needs
- Develop and maintain the multi-year strategic account plan for strategic IoT partners to meet or exceed customer objectives and SAS sales goals
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the industry including trends, business processes, financial measures, performance indicators and key competitors
- Applies knowledge of company marketing goals and objectives, SAS applications, supported hardware platforms, business trends, and industry knowledge to assess emerging IoT solution requirements.
- Comfortable working in a matrixed organization with global responsibility and distribution of resources.
- Works closely with virtual sales team, account managers and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads.
- Assists in evaluation of territory or account potential; uses BASE or Strategic selling methodology, pipeline management and forecasting to identify accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies, and forecasts time frames to close business.
- Develops action plans to close business for emerging initiatives group solutions
- Develops plans to identify emerging initiatives group solutions that have the potential for further development and executes them.
- Teams with pre-sales resources and executives on strategic account development opportunities.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel
- Located in EMEA
- Successful experience in a directly related field
- Management and/or sales experience. Will also consider relevant consulting experience
- Familiarity and experience in IoT use cases, platforms, challenges and businesses
- Knowledge of modern sales techniques, distribution and partnership models
- Knowledge of hardware and/or software acquisitions cycles and buying influences is a plus
Power to Know:
Move the World:
Moving the World with Analytics:
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn