SAS is the world’s largest privately owned software company and the 5th largest software company in the world. Consistently voted in the top 3 of the world’s best multinational workplaces, SAS is the leading vendor of business analytical software. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 70,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster.
As Channel Marketing Manager you will be responsible for aligning the strategic marketing plans of channel partners to build pipeline and drive new sales opportunities. Works in collaboration with SAS Global Marketing in North EMEA to integrate partner marketing and Global Alliance Channel leadership in North EMEA to integrate partner marketing plans with regional Go-to-Market (GtM) plans. Works with partners to develop and execute integrated campaigns associated with generating leads and building awareness, and may increasing renewal revenue at each stage of the customer journey.
- Develops integrated marketing campaigns which are comprised of lead generation, lead acceleration, awareness, and retention elements strategically planned around the stages of the customer journey.
- Promotes partner’s use of SAS marketing tools, campaigns and resources, while training and coaching partner’s marketing staff.
- Works with a global team to develop channel marketing strategies and tools that includes a variety of content, events, email, social media and innovative campaign approaches.
- Designs and executes the strategy in concert with SAS Global Marketing in and Global Alliance and Channels in North EMEA communicating the effort accordingly with all levels from constituents to executives.
- Facilitates meetings and discussions with an extended team of channel specialists, content marketers, subject matter experts and other constituents to define the appropriate marketing channels and strategies associated with the goals of the go-to-market plan. May solicit input and feedback through direct interaction with Customers or Partners for a greater customer focus.
- Liaise with multiple organizations across SAS, including the product line, business unit, product marketing, and other countries or regions to represent the go-to-market plan and gather feedback to drive the planning process.
- Measures and reacts to success metrics, performs actionable analysis and makes data driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI.
- Represents SAS Global Marketing North EMEA within relevant global peer groups including sharing best practices and working cross-functionally to accomplish continuous improvement and increased sharing and learning, with the goal of establishing consistency across the globe.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Considerable knowledge of marketing concepts including content, digital, social and email strategies and business-to-business acumen
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, including English, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Good organizational, project management and facilitation skills
- Excellent understanding of marketing communication concepts and sound proficiency in key internal and external software applications
- Ability to understand and translate complex technical information to internal and external audiences
- Solid analytical abilities and data-driven decision making
Big Data. Bigger Opportunities.
Some people see data as facts and figures. But it’s more than that. It’s the lifeblood of business. It contains an organisation's history and it’s trying to tell you something. SAS helpscustomers around the world make sense of the message.
As the leader in business analytics software and services, SAS transforms data into insights that give our clients a fresh perspective on their business. They can identify what’s working. Fix what isn’t and discover new opportunities.
At SAS, we set the bar high for our employees and give them a culture that fosters creativity and promotes innovation. This approach springs from CEO Jim Goodnight’s philosophy: “Treat employees like they make a difference and they will.”