Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Strategic Account Executive to manage one of our largest and most strategic SAS customers, Deutsche Bank.
The Banking industry is responding to the challenges of consumer demands and the threat of new disruption from old and new competitors. Their future success relies upon the ability to leverage new technology trends and compete through data and analytics to become truly customer centric. SAS has a long-standing relationship with Deutsche Bank, and our breadth of solutions mean that we are perfectly placed to support them in this next chapter of their evolution. As a Strategic Account Executive, you will help deliver business value and help Deutsche Bank achieve their goals through the creative use of SAS products, technologies and services in collaboration with some of the brightest minds in the industry, in a company that encourages curiosity and innovation.
Your job will be to keep recurring revenue and use this to position new solutions. In order to do so you need to establish new relationships not just in IT but in the business also to make sure SAS is part of the strategic initiatives of Deutsche Bank.
Working as part of the DACH Banking team will present you with the opportunity to drive change, deliver strategic value and broaden your knowledge in the following domains:
- Analytics & AI – the fastest route to predict, optimize and automate at scale.
- Customer Experience – capitalize on every opportunity to understand customers behaviour and sentiment to deliver amazing experiences.
- Digital Innovation – realise the benefits of digital, while delivering the experience customers demand.
- Fraud – Stay one step ahead of organised and opportunistic fraud.
- Regulation – Work with leading solutions to the demands of GDPR, PSD2 and other regulations.
- Risk Management – Explore current & emerging opportunities for risk prevention and product innovation.
- Intelligent Decisioning – Make decisions smarter and organizations more efficient.
- Develop new business for SAS by working with the customer and analyzing both industry and market trends.
- Direct complex sales opportunities including implementation plans, which include the coordination of internal and/or external services.
- Engage appropriate external partners to create new revenue opportunity and elevate SAS’s strategic position in the account.
- Utilise SAS methodology and the multi-year strategic account plan that articulates the customer’s strategic business goals and objects.
- Look for our existing revenue streams and built up new opportunities in new parts of the banking departments
- Manage relationships at multiple levels within the account. Work alongside management on the scheduled cadence of collaborative meetings with key account.
- Maintain accurate revenue forecasts. Apply SAS contractual and pricing policies to a client situation with full appreciation of implications commercial risk.
- Work closely with SAS management team on strategic account development goals, customer relationships, industry programs, etc.
What we’re looking for
- Experience selling complex software to the Banking industry.
- Ability to analyse the customers strategy to map it with our offerings
- Ability to understand and communicate technical and business concepts and relate them to SAS applications and user needs.
- Experience leading & advancing discussions with influential decision makers.
- Ability to create demand through insight by identifying the targeted account’s business challenges and needs and their probably causes.
- Ability to work independently and manage virtual teams
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
The nice to haves
- Experience selling to and network within the account.
- Knowledge of any of the following domains: Analytics & AI, Customer Experience, Fraud Management or Risk Management.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn