Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to manage our key and most strategic SAS customers in the Insurance sector in Switzerland. You will join a team of talented sales experts responsible for delivering business value and helping Insurance companies achieve their goals through the creative use of SAS products, technologies and services. SAS has a long-standing relationship with many large Insurance companies, and our breadth of solutions mean that we are perfectly placed to support them in this next chapter of their evolution.
Working as part of the DACH Insurance team will present you with the opportunity to drive change, deliver strategic value and broaden your knowledge in the following domains:
- Analytics & AI – the fastest route to predict, optimize and automate at scale.
- Customer Experience – capitalize on every opportunity to understand customers behaviour and sentiment to deliver amazing experiences.
- Digital Innovation – realise the benefits of digital, while delivering the experience customers demand.
- Fraud – Stay one step ahead of organised and opportunistic fraud.
- Regulation – Work with leading solutions to the demands of IFRS17 and other regulations.
- Risk Management – Explore current & emerging opportunities for risk prevention and product innovation.
- Intelligent Decisioning – Make decisions smarter and organizations more efficient.
- Develop new business for SAS by working with the customer and analyzing both industry and market trends.
- Direct complex sales opportunities including implementation plans, which include the coordination of internal and/or external services.
- Engage appropriate external partners to create new revenue opportunity and elevate SAS’s strategic position in the account.
- Utilise SAS methodology and the multi-year strategic account plan that articulates the customer’s strategic business goals and objects.
- Look for our existing revenue streams and built up new opportunities in new parts of the banking departments
- Manage relationships at multiple levels within the account. Work alongside management on the scheduled cadence of collaborative meetings with key account.
- Maintain accurate revenue forecasts. Apply SAS contractual and pricing policies to a client situation with full appreciation of implications commercial risk.
- Work closely with SAS management team on strategic account development goals, customer relationships, industry programs, etc.
What are we looking for?
You will be highly experienced in software sales and have an outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding revenue and corporate objectives.
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic sales techniques and principles specifically in the software industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Insurance sector.
- Experience selling complex IT solutions to the Insurance sector.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities needed
- Ability to analyse the customers strategy to map it with our offerings
- Ability to understand and communicate technical and business concepts and relate them to SAS applications and user needs.
- Experience leading & advancing discussions with influential decision makers..
- Ability to create demand through insight by identifying the targeted account’s business challenges and needs and their probably causes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects.
- Ability to work independently and manage virtual teams.
- Ability to travel.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn