Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics and customer experience. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an experienced Domain Expert and Customer Experience practice (CxP) leader to be responsible for supporting local business units in all revenue streams within SAS Customer Intelligence Solutions. The CxP Leader will work closely with the local Customer Advisory, Professional Services & Delivery and Sales Management to enable local resource, drive business development for key customers and create a high performing community across the identified territory & with EMEA and global teams.
- Be responsible for the competency and capacity planning for your assigned territory
- Manage a team of senior experts
- Provide overall leadership on initiatives and projects, coordinating with other business units and geographies to share best practices and approaches, ensuring we are building up key competencies in the long term
- Create and manage an active community in pre- and post-sales in Customer Intelligence to exchange best practices, ideas and content
- Make decisions for the team in collaboration with sales operations in support of regional sales and financial goals in your assigned region.
- Drive and plan marketing activities and business development to increase pipeline in all revenue areas of SAS in close collaboration with sales, pre-sales and marketing
- Responsible for providing feedback to EMEA leadership on product requirements from the field
- Align with all key business units with customer interaction from sales, pre-sales, customer success, customer support, marketing and delivery
What we’re looking for
- Leadership skills
- Strong Customer Intelligence solution and domain knowledge
- Ability to turn ideas into actionable and results driven programs
- Sales acumen by understanding “sales mentality”, ability to empathize with sales
- Ability to negotiate and influence others
- Experience working with sales development and sales to deliver results
- Public speaking experience
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to travel internationally and a high level of intercultural experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or quantitative field. Related Master’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of advanced selling methodologies and practices
- Knowledge of company’s marketing concepts
- Proficient German and English language skills
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.’