Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
Within our Fraud Customer Experience Practice in the Pre-Sales area, we’re giving the opportunity to a - graduate to kickstart their career as a Fraud Customer Advisor.
What is Customer Advisory?
- SAS Customer Advisors are solutions experts within our Pre-Sales department, who have the power to simplify and communicate to our customers complex technical issues in an easy way.
- They collaborate closely with our sales people, creating pilots and proof of concepts to demonstrate how SAS solutions can solve business problems and reach customer needs
- They are always ready to discovery, study new and innovative techniques in analytics, artificial intelligence and data science.
What you can expect
A journey of growth, training and job experience to discover your real potential
- We provide you with a unique opportunity to develop your career in analytics, artificial intelligence, and data science.
- Besides that, you will have a SAS mentor, a personalized training program, and a manager which always supports and enables you.
- A great opportunity to work on real and meaningful innovative analytics solutions and projects in an international environment. You will be helping SAS customers in Banking detect and prevent fraud & financial crime!
What you need to have
- You graduated 2020/2021 from a (Master) study program in Technology or Business Administration with a focus on technology
- You can learn and understand unique business requirements and translate/present those needs into a compelling solution
- You have a strong interest and proven capability to deep dive into how technology works
- You enjoy programming Python and/or C and R? We’d love to hear about it!
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues to solve business and technology problems in varied environments
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English & German is key.
- Preferred qualifications: Full-time working experience (internships are appreciated) in a related field (pre-sales, technology, start-up, consultancy)
- You are curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- Great salary & benefits, including a competitive bonus plan and 30 days paid holiday
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
Want to stay up to date with SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.’